Introduction


I’m just a normal guy born into a middle class family who has a desire to travel. I have traveled to 2 countries, 15 states and god knows how many cities. But that’s just not it. So many more places to visit.


We all have a desire to travel, to explore new places, to go to a new city or town, to explore different street foods and so on. But still many of us are waiting for the right time or held back by something or some thought.


People think travelling is expensive. Exploring new places, new cultures, food, etc is expensive. Well it is not!! I'm starting this blog to share my experience with you all.

There are so many ways in which you can travel which won't cost you any fortune. My experience tells me to travel how the locals do. Travel by train, take a local bus ride, avoid expensive restaurants and enjoy the local street food. Turn strangers into friends. Share each others story.

Why "brown" boy adventures?
In India, more than half of the population is brown skinned. But still since childhood the society has made us think that fair is beautiful and brown is not. A lot of people lose their confidence just because of this.
brown boy vlogs,brown boy,brown,brown boy india.,brown boy lifestyle,boy brown,brown boys,brown bow fitness,travel,travel vlog

As a person of colour, I believe it is important to share my experience that the more I have travelled and met new people the more I have gained my confidence. It is okay to be who you are. Go out. Feel free. Enjoy your life.


Eat! Wander! Explore! Capture!
Follow my blog for more updates! 

https://www.instagram.com/igauravbiswas/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Erotic Sex Scenes From Marvel and DC Comics

Biggest NON VEG THALI in Dombivli | Asur Thali | Mhatres Agri Kitchen Dombivli

Charcoal Shawarma in Badlapur Ambernath | Badlapur Street Food